Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Um. Have you met me?

Freudian Inventory Results
Oral (66%) you appear to be overly passive and dependent, wanting things to be given to you instead of working for them.
Anal (40%) you appear to have a good balance of self control and spontaneity, order and chaos, variety and selectivity.
Phallic (60%) you appear to have a good balance of sexual awareness and sexual composure.
Latency (43%) you appear to have a good balance of abstract knowledge seeking and practicality, dealing with real world responsibilities while still cultivating your abstract and creative faculties and interests.
Genital (60%) you appear to be somewhere between a progressive/openminded and regressive/closeminded outlook on life.
Take Free Freudian Inventory Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


I would have to say I agree with the oral fixation, but the whole depending on other people is laughable. It's something I struggle with every day, trying actively to depend on others and "share the load." It seems tidier to just do it all myself.

1 comment:

  1. the only thing I saw was the Genetial.........are we talking about your privates?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete