Monday, March 16, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

I was tagged with this fun meme on FB.

Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you haven't done this, I'd love to hear the answers.

Ask you kids the following questions and write their answers down just as they say them ... Have fun ... lol

I asked G-girl, age 8

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Brush your teeth or else your teeth get icky.



2. What makes mommy happy? Scratching her back


3. What makes mommy sad? Acting like you don't care at all about her.


4. How does mommy make you laugh? Attacking me with tickles!


5. What was mommy like as a child? I do not know that.


6. How old is mommy? 36


7. How tall is mommy? Don't know


8. What is mommy’s favorite thing to do? Be with her whole family, especially on Christmas


9. What does mommy do when you're not around? If I am not there, how am I supposed to know?


10. If mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? Probably kitchen stuff because she used to be a chef.


11. What is mommy really good at? Kitchen


12. What is mommy not very good at? Climbing trees

13. What does mommy do for her job? Being a Mommy

14. What is mommy's favorite food? I think it might be lasagna. (that's pretty close)

15. What makes you proud of mommy? I don't know. THere is a lot of stuff you do and a lot of it is when I am asleep.

16. If mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? someone on Stargate

17. What do you and mommy do together? Stuff. We do this, we do that, we do about everything.

18. How are you and mommy alike? We're both girls and we both have brown hair. We both like to cook.

19. How are you and mommy different? Mommy can't do troll toes.

20. How do you know mommy loves you? Because she's my Mommy

21. Where is mommy's favorite place to go? With her favorite friends.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I tagged you today on facebook for this as well. Justin and G's answers for #20 were the same!

    ReplyDelete