Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bronchitis (?) and gardening

Sick or not, I started those seeds and I am not sorry about it! I am genuinely surprised by how fast most of them germinated. Really super speedy seedies we have here!

However, I have not been so sick in years. I won't go into it here, but suffice it to say I do not exaggerate, and the sudden onset of flowering trees and bushes hasn't much helped. I may have lost some work time but I am determined to soldier on!

We're getting a delivery of Tagro tomorrow from some good friends, and hopefully THIS will be the week I get the raised beds and cloches in. I am looking forward to it!

4 comments:

  1. I hoe u are on the mend soon. we are doing rais garden beds here too. I jsuthopw james gets it doen before the season is over lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been sick unlike I have in years this winter. The RA has been harder to deal with, and then one thing after another.

    I hope you get to feeling up to snuff soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Honey, Please take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself!!!! and YAH on the seedlings!

    ReplyDelete