Tuesday, July 18, 2006

OH MY GAWD


My Aunt Barbara just sent me
FIVE POUNDS
of Starbucks coffee for my birthday.

Yay me! Yay her! Yay Yay Yay!

Thanks Barbara!!!!!!!!!!!




Now here's how my mind works:

She just saved us coffee purchasing for about 6 weeks. Just ONE week of coffee for us is about 10-12 dollars. My espresso maker that died (ok, that was brutally murdered) has a replacement value of about 25.00. One of the bags of coffee is true espresso roast.

Oh the temptation. You lurky-loo people need to vote. Tell me to do it!!!!! Or to continue to allow natural attrition to take it's course in our home. I don't NEED an espresso maker after all, right?

7 comments:

  1. GET THE FUCKING ESPRESSO MAKER ALREADY.

    Thank you.

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. espresso... mmmmmmmmmmm nuff said I agree with Above comment GET THE ESPRESSO MAKER ALREADY!
    Thank You :)
    Espresso mmmmmmmmmm
    yeah yeah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, don't need it.

    I prefer the press anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. give yourself permission, you crazy lady.

    ~Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dito Niki and Cambria.....just get the frickin' thing!!!! Pass it off as whatever...Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, Happy Love Day, Happy Savin' $$$ Day, Happy whatever Day....just get it and call it Happy Day for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

    Then I'll come over for 3 o'clock ESPRESSOOOOOO!!!!

    -schnay girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you haven't replaced it YET! Coffee is YOUR life blood. GET THE DAMN THING.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no opinion about espresso makers. If it was, however, a chocolate beer maker, I'd be driving you to the store. ;)

    ReplyDelete