Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Total Package

You know those people? Those people who have the right combination of x,y and z to just combine into a really cool person?

This woman has defied social, statistical odds to become a really interesting, strong person with a huge family life. After having lots of kids, not only is she still walking and talking, but she's pregnant and remodelling. And socially conscious, to the point of doing something about it. (In her free time???)

My point is, while I barely know her, she's an inspiration (she started the school bus joke I love so much-- "Wait! You forgot my children!!!!!!!!") and she has more energy than me and my friends combined.

Click the link to see whatI am talking about. I especially like the "I've never painted a dragon" line.

No comments:

Post a Comment