Monday, January 16, 2006

Looks like this may be the week we get it allll unpacked. We have both been focused on purging the useless, cumbersome and out dated. I have joined an online challenge to rid the home of 500 items in January (post taking down Christmas decorations) and we've been slogging it out. I think husband gets frustrated seeing the garage but if we got the stuff out that's scheduled to get OUT, then he would be a m a z e d.

Overall, we had a sunny day yesterday after 26 days of straight all day rain. I felt like I was in the movie Groundhog day. From dawn to dusk, it remained the same 46-degree, blue-gray cloudy light, raining day. The only difference came at dark when it was the same 46-degree, DARK raining night. So yesterday we spent a great amount of time OUTSIDE.

We also found a church we may enjoy. Choir rehearsal is tonight, so I will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment