Monday, June 30, 2008

Locking down again

I am having some feelings of overexposure. It seems this happens to me annually, but I am feeling pretty vulnerable right now, so I am closing the blog. I may still have to cull some people as I need to process things that aren't necessarily pretty. I hope you understand if my blog goes "poof."

If I had transferred to wordpress already I could just seal off the few posts here and there, but of course I had to procrastinate. I am always procrastinating.

I have made a few big mistakes in the past several months, and they are coming now at some heavy cost.

We will be ok; we always are.

9 comments:

  1. I hope things start falling back into place. Your a wonderful women. Take care of yourself hunny. We love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending love from here, Lory. I'm a phone call away if you need me. You know that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure what is going on but I am here for you I can ca if you would like. You amaze me.. and I hope things are well.

    Love
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here too. I read you often, sorry I haven't been full of comments lately, I was barely keeping my head above water.

    I may be totally off on a tangent - but here it goes anyway...

    I have so been there with poor choices coming back to haunt me. I wish I had a quick, snappy answer to say it will all be better and everything always works out and you'll forget about it all (whatever "it" is) - but in my experience it takes a lot of time. And you may need to hear about forgiveness time and time again before something REALLY speaks to you and you begin to forgive yourself.

    Hugs sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping things are continuing to improve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you know I am currently walking in those shoes. Do what you need to and know that you have many that care about you. I am also just a phone call away. ((Hugs)) my friend.

    ReplyDelete