Monday, October 29, 2007

Local Moms Frontier Co-Op

I am finally doing this in the coming month. If you are local and willing to pickup Chez Moi (except for someone who can not drive right now for health reasons) then you can be included in the co-op. Please let me know. We only need 250.00 for free shipping and between even three of us, we're golden. I won't be taking any action on it this week as we are settling into our new YMCA-bloated schedule.

Feast your eyes: https://wholesale.frontiercoop.com/whslpubl/FrontierWholesaleCatalog.pdf

2 comments:

  1. I'm in. I'll get my order together and (maybe, possibly, could it really happen?) call you. :)

    We have recovered from our mystery illness and can get together now. Let me know what your schedule looks like, we're free (or can be) most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in, BTW, haven't written it out yet but probably for around $60.

    ReplyDelete